Friday, June 15, 2012

Sunday Night to Wednesday


Alright, so with my lack of internet, I haven’t been able to write any posts this week. And I apologize for that. I’m gunna have two posts that are going to cover this week, and this one is going to cover from the last blog post to Wednesday (6/13).  The next one will catch us all up. A lottttt went down the last few days. Sunday night I went to dinner with a girl from high school, Starla, and then we did a movie night and talked about boys. Monday was a boring, typical day. Mom, E and M were gone, so I just lazed around, went to work, came home and went to bed. Tuesday is when the drama started. While I was at work one of my coworkers was in an accident, and I had to rush him to the ER at like 9:15. We were there until like 1:15 am, and I have never had that bad of an experience at a hospital before. The nurses were unbelievably rude, and the lack of urgency when a young man is brought in with an obvious head trauma was distressing. They acted like he had a broken arm, not like he had a huge gash and obvious head trauma. Stupid idiots. I talked to Beach Boy through out the night and he won a lot of points by being really sweet. Wednesday morning I slept in and then went to the beach for a few hours. I also went to the gym and worked out. Felt great. Well I talked to Pilot Boy during the day Wednesday, and he was his usual flirty self, and talked about going to a popular bar in town that night, which me, Starla and one of my coworkers, Cassandra, had talked about going to that night. So we did. Me and Cassandra got all dressed up. And I mean to the nines. I looked hot as hell. Cute, short, flirty dress, with some killer heels and my makeup done perfectly. When I showed up, around midnight, Pilot Boy was no where to be found, so me and Cassandra wandered around and ended up talking to this absolutely gorgeous guy, we’ll call him Marine Man. I was absolutely smitten within minutes. He was obviously very intelligent, absolutely gorgeous, and really tall. He also was in flight school. Well after we had been talking to him for a while, Pilot Boy shows up out of no where, and puts his arms around me, blah blah blah, and makes some jealous comment, he obviously knew Marine Man. But he walked off, and so did Marine Man, so I was kind of annoyed. But Marine Man came back a few minutes later, and we continued chatting. Well I saw Pilot Boy not too long after that, with his tongue down the throat of some older blonde girl out on the dance floor. Claaassssyyyyyy. I was not impressed. Well he saw how flirty me and Marine Man were getting. I  am super ticklish, and Marine Man figured that out by talking in my ear, and me getting tickled, so he kept amusing himself by whispering in my ear and making me squirm. And by squirm I mean, double over backwards, with him holding me up and leaning over me, still trying to talk in my ear, and me getting goosebumps all over my body. Him, sexy.as.hell. holy crap. Well Pilot Boy apparently didn’t like this. He kept trying to talk to me, or get my attention, all while wrapped up by this blonde. I ignored him, or was short with him, and continued giving my attention to the gorgeous Marine Man. At the end of my night I gave Marine Man my number, after he asked for it, of course, right in front of Pilot Boy, didn’t say goodbye to Pilot Boy, and left with Cassandra. Cassandra also met a cute boy. All together it was a successful night. But all I was thinking when I left was, Sucks to Suck Pilot Boy.
Well, Pilot Boy didn’t agree apparently. He called me when I got home, and I didn’t answer, waited 5 minutes and called him back. He apologized for being an asshole, and said he was an idiot, this that and the other. He used the fact that I showed up late as an excuse. I was very short with him, but did the whole “I had a good time, what you do is your business” thing. When we hung up he immediately texted me apologizing again. I was still short with him, but we texted for like two hours, even though it was 2:30 am and he had work at 8. All I could think was game on, Pilot Boy, game on.  To Be Continued in Part Two!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an eventful night, Pilot Boy seems like a jerk if you haven't noticed but have fun messing with him. What he did isn't something a gentlemen does.

    ReplyDelete