Friday, June 8, 2012

Miscommunication


Okay wow, miscommunication between me and B. B said he was bringing his roommate, well what I forgot, was that B has 7 roommates. The roommate he brought? Not the Greek god of a roommate. To say I was disappointed when I showed up at his house was an understatement. I mean, the roommate he brought was nice, but definitely not my type. Ugh. I’m still frustrated. Like really B? Could you not have brought the hot one with you too? But it was still good to see B, and I am looking forward to the beach tomorrow with them, and others, but damnit! I was looking forward to the hot one.
So once I found out that B brought his offensive lineman roommate, versus the sexy ass one – and I think the OL roomie would be cute, if he wasn’t 300 lbs -  I decided I should probably text Beach Boy back, and finally shoot Pilot Boy the text he had asked me for earlier this week. Well, Beach Boy is so in love with me that his text back was pretty immediate. “haha well I think it’s really cool that you have your priorities straight. I was thinking about going to the beach this weekend again and I was hoping I’d get to see you, if the weather permits ha”. So the priorities he was speaking of are about my focus on med school, and how he saw me studying for the MCAT (even though it’s a year off). I thought the reply was a little odd, so I made him wait a few hours for another reply. I know, I’m a bitch, but I like to play with my toys.
I texted Pilot Boy, and we had a great conversation. He’s going to be at work tonight, I’m cocktailing from 6:30 pm til 3:30 am. He has a party for work there, and said he would come kidnap me. Sounds great. Ooh la la. He is quite the beauty. I added him on facebook, and the pictures confirm it, he’s definitely my top prospect as of now. Hot damn. So we’ll see what happens tonight. He also asked me to go out with him tomorrow night, but I had to break it to him that I’m not 21. Whoops. I think he likes the whole cradle robbing idea though – even if he’s only 23.
I finally texted the texting boy. I got tired of waiting. I love the chase with him. It’s so back and forth. But since he’s not here, there’s no real possibility. But it’s nice to dream.
I really need to get started on my classes. I have orientation quizzes for both of them, and I want to get them out of the way before classes “officially” start. I need to get a head start, especially with my trip to Charleston coming up next week! I absolutely can’t wait, even if the drive is going to be awful :/

No comments:

Post a Comment