Thursday, June 7, 2012

Exciting Weekend Ahead


Thank you all for such a warm reception. Especially via twitter. It definitely has made me so excited about this blog. So a few things happened last night/today.
The weather ended up clearing up nicely last night, so I did end up going to the baseball game with Mom. We sat right behind the bullpen, and I definitely made eye contact with Baseball Boy. More than once. Unless I’m just fooling myself. But I also swear him and two others were talking about me. Baseball Boy and his teammate were facing away from me, with another one facing towards me and that one kept repeatedly glancing at me. So who knows. Maybe he saw me, maybe he didn’t, but either way, I haven’t heard from him. I was kind of looking forward to him tweeting at me or DM’ing me, or something. But no such luck. While I was at the game, however, one of my high school friends, B, texted me, saying that him and his roommate, who is apparently GORGEOUS, are coming to town for the weekend! I am soo excited to see B, and excited to get a glimpse of this so called hunk of football playing man he is bringing with him. (B obviously didn’t describe him as such, but my investigative skills bring me to this description). We’re planning a beach day for Saturday and I just can’t wait to have some beers and enjoy seeing one of my best friends!
Beach Boy finally texted me tonight while I was at work! But I haven’t answered. I mean, hellooooo, you get my number on a Saturday and wait til Wednesday? You’re going to have to wait at least 24 hours before I reply. I’ve got better things to do. Sorry bout it. I’m going to text Pilot Boy either tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully he shows up at my work on Friday night. That would be awesome!
I absolutely hate waiting for people to text me. There is a certain individual who I text pretty consistently, who doesn’t go to my school or anything, that I haven’t heard from since Sunday. And I’m frustrated. I think I’m just going to give up on him. Oh well. See ya never.
Online classes start on Monday. Got my books in the mail last night, and emails from profs are in. I’m dreading losing my freedom, but what can ya do? Setting up my trip to visit S is proving to be a pain in the ass. I hate making hotel arrangements, and it is going to be expensive as hell to get there, stay in a hotel, and get back. The downside to having a truck with crappy gas mileage. Hopefully it will all work out. Where there is a will there is a way, right?
Until next time! Stay safe from the zombies everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment