Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh Holy Storm


Oh holy crap. Where do I even begin?  So I cocktailed Friday night for a big party. And it wasn’t too busy, because the weather was pretty bad, and I didn’t make too much money, because they were giving out free beer for the party. But Pilot Boy was there, and he was even better looking than I remembered! My girl coworkers all agreed. Definitely gorgeous. We chatted on and off, and he was very touchy, and then made some weird jealous comment, so I kinda gave him some space, cuz it annoyed me. But it was whatever. B was also there, and I was sitting and talking with him often, and what I didn’t realize, is that Pilot Boy definitely saw, and probably got the wrong idea. He left without telling me, and I was pissed, but looking back now, I can see where he got the impression that I wasn’t interested. Whoopsies. Definitely interested. We talked the next morning, and I think I cleared it up, but who knows. There is an awfullll storm going on, and my area has been declared a state of emergency due to all the flooding, so that’s kinda put a stopper on my social life. Pilot Boy asked me to come over, or go out for a drink last night, but with the weather, there is no way that was happening. And his texts were weird. He would just respond with “lol” but then when I said well have a good night! He would get all talkative again. I have no idea what his deal is. Go figure!
I also talked to Beach Boy, he’s so nice. And Baseball Boy got called up to the next team in his baseball organization – so good luck to him! Oh, and there is this thing I may have for a certain one of my bouncers – more about that next time.
Lightning struck my house, or really close by, and my internet box got fried, so I officially don’t have internet. I don’t know for how long. And I start my internet classes now. So that’s great. I’m sitting in a what-a-burger as we speak just to get wifi. And Joy to the World is playing right now, fitting, don’t you think?
My truck is officially acting up, so I don’t get to go to Charleston, and I’m really sad about it. I’m planning on flying to S’s school sometime this fall to visit instead. But I’m still bummed.
This was about as brief a run down as I could give, I really need to get home before this storm from hell restarts! I’ll get another post, a little more detailed, in as soon as possible. Comment with anything you’d like to hear more about, or with what you think I should do with Pilot Boy, or send me a tweet to @_SingleGirlSwag on twitter! Stay warm and dry everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Pilot boy sounds like a typical man, completely confused and has no idea what he wants. I'm not so sure about him I think you need to just let him work to get your attention because I think that's what he's trying to do. Good luck with it!

    Love,
    Classy
    classyinkc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete